The µ-TD3 is a completely automated enrichment and desorption instrument which has been especially developed for the portable gas chromatographs from the series Micro GC from the company Agilent.
The detection limits of a gas-chromatograph working with the µ-TD3 can be significantly improved. Common interfering compounds, like f. eg., water in environmental samples can be faded out before the injection in the GC.
The µ-TD3 technic is based on the EDU3 technology.
Important features of the µ-TD3:
- Improvement of Detection Limits of the detector
- Automatic cycles from enrichment to desorption
- Simple change of adsorbent tubes
- Programmable and independent operation
- Flow lines especially adapted to the GC from Agilent
- Battery operation is possible
- Heated Transfer lines
This equipment is sold in cooperation with the company SRA Instruments in Italy/France.